Sunday, September 13

I likey




There is no logical way to explain why I love these shoes. They are neutral suede lace up cut out oxford style man shoes. Never before have I been attracted to such a masculine style shoe ( except I still love the silver glitter wingtips I wrote about a while ago). So why on earth would I love these so much? Is it because they are neutral in a go with anything colour(choose between silver or natural)? Or is it because they are a serious shoe with cheeky fun cut outs? Is it because they would look cute with red toenails peeping out, with some rolled up jeans and a red and white striped t-shirt in spring?


If urban outfitters were around the corner from my home I would at least try them on to see how they look.


I will keep my eyes peeled for something similar here.



No comments: