Monday, September 26

around here...

Been working on some sculptural book pieces for a window display at a bookshop I have been asked to help with. I need to make a few more this week and then design a way of displaying them.It's a great opportunity.

Little E dressed herself for her friends birthday party.She looked sweet in her indian silk kaftan and insisted we make a bouquet of flowers from our garden for her friend.

My DJ was riding his bike with S home from school last week and they were swooped by magpies. He even has the scratch to prove it. Ouch.

Ambulance OpShop in town offered up a small tan leather bag and a vivid blue lightweight scarf for just a few dollars. I have been scouring ebay and vintage shops for a tan leather bag for a while now, but I have been reluctant to spend the $50 often asked.On my student budget $50 was just too much for a non essential item but I am happy to compromise and pay $3 for a not so groovy bag, it still looks ok and it does fill the gap in my wardrobe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bag...looks pretty groovy to me!