Sunday, September 18

spring has sprung








The view from our loungeroom window (dark picture quality I know) is blossom which is the same colour as the wooden bench. I matched these tones accidentally on purpose of course.


The most beautiful tree full of pink blossom is a huge hit in our family. I have reminded the girls that the blossom doesn't last long (in fact it is starting to drop and little green leaves are appearing already) so lets enjoy it while we can. Thankfully the fairy garden is right below it so there have been lots of extra visits to the fairies the last couple of weeks. The first day I really noticed the tree in its full glory was on the day of the pink party when the sun was shining.Perfect timing. Nearby I planted 11 hydraenga cuttings (thanks Leigh) and 8 have taken off so I am thrilled. I love hydraengas and when they are planted in the perfect spot always do well. Lets see how these go for me.


Sometimes in the middle of winter I forget that spring is beautiful and the sun is warm and life is good,really it is and I am forever grateful for what we have. I don't want to take any of this for granted.

No comments: